‘Scuse my uber boring title of this post, but it’s what I got tonight, folks
I give you…thoughts and stuff. In bullets.
- Ever since I proclaimed about living more and chronicaling less, I’ve felt like I’m in a weird limbo with this blog (though, note the pretty new layout? Thank free WordPress template – lol – but it’s pretty, right??). How often to write. What to write. IF to write. So I’m sure when I post will continue to be random and topics will be all over the place. I apologize in advance? I’ll find my groove again, I think, I’m just ruminating (and living!)
- I have barely seen M all week. We have had opposite evening schedules this week and a few unexpected meetings for M, including one impinging on our weekly mid-week date night in (insert sad face). Needless to say, our Friday night date night in can’t come soon enough.
- I’m having a hard time not can’t wait-ing for the weekend lately. Sometimes I guess we’re ‘allowed’ to look forward (a little too much) to the weekend, right? I am working on shifting my focus and getting through some frustrating work stuff and focusing on things I am loving, like all things barre n9ne of course. (lots of teaching coming up, love!!)
- Speaking of barre n9ne, check out this Q&A with one of our rockstars, Amanda. We celebrated one year since the 60 day challenge officially rolled out and she’s been doing it since day one. 53 lbs down people!!! The new challenge kicked off today and I am loving all of the before and after pics I am seeing of everyone doing the challenge now, it is absolutely incredible. Go b9′ers go!!
- I had a hilarious feigned Twitter ‘fight’ with my sis today to snap us both out of grumpy moods. It was hysterical, you’ll have to check it out for yourself but I’m still laughing
- I love impromptu me nights. Like tonight. See aforementioned bullet on not seeing M much this week. That’s pretty much the only upside, having a me night tonight and catching up on Chopped
- As we enter August, I’ll be damned if I am going to let the summer days and nights slip away. There will be lots of living-the-shit out of summer up in here. Complete with a day trip to Maine this weekend, another #lakation coming up, and more
- Since writing about my challenges anew, I am still debating on WTF to do about a bike. I DO have a mountain bike stored at my sister’s and I am starting to lean towards testing the waters (er, roads?) with that first and seeing how I do. Then investing in a bike. But we’ll see. I really just want to get out there and want M to as well, and budget-wise might be the way to go this season and invest next season…and hopefully a house won’t be *that* far out of our future where we can properly store them etc…#ruminating
- On the topic of aforementioned challenges, I had a few killer runs this week! *patting self on back* Sometimes renewed focus helps me mentally I guess huh?
- I booked a quick trip to Tampa in February to visit one of my closest friends who I NEVER get to see and I couldn’t be happier!! Finally found a great price and while it is 6 months away, February HERE vs. February in FL will be glorious. As will M finally meeting Amy and her husband Eric (and us both meeting their son!!). I am pretty sure M and Eric will have a bromance. They are SO similar in humor and personality. Cannot wait.
Holy cow. I guess I had a lot of little rambles on my mind. I kinda dig bullets. They’re cool. Now if you’ll ‘scuse me, I’ll go back to my me night now. Thanks for reading